Picking a theme for holidays and parties is one of the most enjoyable aspects of entertaining for me. I’ll start with a color or an object that I want to use in my design and build it up from there, and one of the easiest ways to do that is with the place setting. In this 4-minute video, I show five beautiful and easy place setting ideas for your holiday table.
Once you’ve got something in mind, take your place setting items to your local florist and he or she is going to be able to create expertly arranged flowers that are going to take your holiday event to the next level.
For more holiday inspiration, please visit these blog posts:
- 3 Trends in Christmas Colors
- Four Holiday Theme Parties Decked With Flowers
- Tap into the Love Power of Flowers to Thank Holiday Hosts
- Front Doors and First Impressions with Your Christmas Wreath
- Hot Holiday Décor
- The Poinsettia: The Most Beautiful, Misunderstood Holiday Plant
What are your favorite table decorating ideas you’ve seen this holiday season?